Save loved ones from making arrangements during an already difficult time by preplanning with Simplicity Funeral & Cremation Care today.
Preplanning is peace of mind. Arrange a personalized service that will be meaningful to your loved ones when you are gone.
Below are documents you may need during the arrangement process.
Whether planning for yourself or helping a loved one, this checklist makes the process seamless.
- Vital Statistics (including)
- Name of Father, place of birth, year
- Mother’s Maiden Name, place of birth, year
- Education – elementary, high school, college, graduate school
- Social Security Number
- Veteran Information
- Military Service
- Branch Rank
- Date of Enlistment
- Date of Discharge
- Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured
- Serial Number
- Fraternal, Service and Union Memberships
- Special Recognitions
- Persons to Contact
- Children, Relatives and Friends to Notify
- Funeral Preferences
- Preferred Clergy/Celebrant
- Names of Pallbearers and Honorary Pallbearers
- Preferred Music, Bible Verses or Poetry
- Preferred Clothing or Jewelry
- Burial Property Information
- Special Instructions
- Location of Important Documents and Passwords